Presented by Trish Broome (0434 583 123) and Jack Mayhew (0488 221 214) of Integrity Real Estate Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin.
6 acres of rich grazing land with 3 bed house + double garage so close to Jervis Bay beaches. The property is currently setup as a horse property with pasture improved paddocks, electric fencing, a full size dressage arena, 20m round yard area and shelters for 3 horses. Also well located for endless trail riding in the Jervis Bay area including swimming the horses at the beach.
There is also 14 acres of tall spotted gum forest on the property with small creek and trails and an abundance of birds and other wildlife. The property has a dam and 50,000L of tank water with 2 pumps, for domestic & farm use. Completing this package are over an acre of beautiful established cottage gardens and short walk to Tomerong Village for your general store, mail, markets and music.
15 minutes into Nowra which is a major city centre on the south coast.
- 6 acres cleared & fenced less than 10 minutes to Huskisson
- 3 bedrooms + 1 bathroom + double lockup garage
- Full size dressage arena + separate lunging area
- Horse shelters for 3 horses + electric fences
- Easy access to trail riding in Jervis Bay
- 50,000L tank water
- 14 acres of tall spotted gum forest
- Large established cottage gardens