75 Orama Crescent Orient Point
$1,800,000 - $1,890,000
Welcome to Paradise
Nestled on the edge of the Crookhaven River with an outlook spanning from Coolangatta Mountain to the South Pacific Ocean, 75 Orama Crescent puts meaning in the words "when the river meets the sea." Picturesque views frame the outlook from both levels of the exclusive residence, with the floor plan designed to capture not only the view but an abundance of natural light.
Immaculately presented with the first floor offering open plan kitchen, dining and living spaces, two bedrooms, bathroom & laundry. The ground floor offers two further bedrooms with an adjoining wardrobe, family bathroom and a kitchenette area to allow easy living.
Further Features Include;
- enclosed downstairs verandah
- encapsulating the warmth and protection in winter months- large under house storage
- alarm system, 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners
- built in fish tank and landscaped gardens
- phenomenal sunsets in the west and the sunrise over the ocean in the east
- each day paints a different picture, sailing boats on the river that go past towards the ocean
- fishing boats of all sizes fishing or heading towards the ocean
- dolphins that come into the Crookhaven River chasing the fish.
- herds of birds landing on the water waiting for the tide to change bringing in fish.
- at night the lights of the fishing boats going out to sea
- storm with lightning is a sight to be seen over the ocean and the high waves that thunder from the sea into the river.
- natural air conditioner in the summer with the north easterly and warmth in winter
- the view is from Greenwell point where you can see the boats moored to the mountains and to the Ocean. 180 degrees!
- the charming village of Culburra Beach only moments away
Integrity Real Estate is proud to offer this prestigious peninsula.
: $2011 per year
: $994 per year
: 594.00 m2
Built In Robes
Integrity Real Estate Nowra
90 Worrigee Street
T 02 4421 0633
F 02 4423 1032
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.