Situated on a 783sqm block is this spacious two storey home backing onto a reserve! The home consists of three bedrooms all with built-in-robes, two bathrooms - downstairs shower has disability rails and a garage with enough space for shelves/storage. Entertain family and friends in the large downstairs rumpus room that opens onto the level backyard with a pool and timber deck or upstairs in the open lounge, kitchen and dining area that opens onto the private balcony overlooking the peaceful bush setting. The rumpus room downstairs also has the potential to be converted into a separate studio living quarters or even a retreat for parents/teenagers. The home has been partially updated with fresh tiled floors in the rumpus room and kitchen as well as a freshly painted rumpus, bedrooms and kitchenette downstairs. Located just a short drive to the shops, Country Club and waters edge, this would make a great first home, investment or somewhere to retire!
- Open plan kitchen, dining, living with fireplace
- Large rumpus room with access to the backyard
- Private balcony with peaceful bush setting
- New tiles and freshly painted walls
- Fully fenced yard with pool and timber deck
- Close to shops, schools, club and waters edge