Located just a short walk to the centre of Huskisson in one direction and to Huskisson Beach and Moona Creek in the other whilst being situated on a large 824m2 well maintained block that backs onto Jervis Bay National on a no through road it's all about location. This single story cottage has a formal lounge & dining room, with a combustion fireplace, functional kitchen, full bathroom, 3 bedrooms and a laundry room with a separate toilet. Outside there is a double garage, a number of garden beds, greenhouses and a wood shed. This cosy coastal cottage is packed with potential, and given it's location and large block it won't last long!
- Short walk to the centre of Huskisson
- Easy walk to Huskisson Beach and Moona Creek
- A large 824m2 block of land
- Quiet no through road and backs onto Jervis Bay National Park
- Functional 3 bedroom home with double garage
- Packed with potential in a great location