Situated about 250m to Huskisson Beach and Moona Creek Reserve and an easy walk to the main street of Huskisson, this neat and tidy two storey Torrens title townhouse (not strata) is a must see! The downstairs of this two story double brick home has a spacious living & dining area as well as a modern kitchen with plenty of storage space. There is also a laundry room with a separate toilet and a single lock up garage with internal access. The dining area opens onto an immaculate, fully fenced easy to maintain backyard with a large paved undercover entertaining area. Upstairs there are 3 good sized bedrooms all with built ins and the front two rooms both have glimpses of Jervis Bay through the trees. There is also a large two way bathroom with a corner bath. Perfect as a first home, family holiday home, investment or ideal to downsize into, this property won't last long!
- 250m to Huskisson Beach and Moona Creek Reserve
- Torrens title townhouse (not strata)
- A short walk to the main street
- 3 bedrooms all with BIR's
- Water glimpses from the front upstairs bedrooms
- Generous sized fenced backyard
- Large outdoor, covered entertaining area