Terms & Conditions
- "Booking" means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
- "Property" means the properties fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- "Owner" means the owner of the Property.
- "Agent" means the manager of the Property.
- "Guests" means the person/s who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
- "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
- You must notify the Agent of your expected arrival time and if it's after 5pm, provide a mobile contact number at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows: keys are to be collected from our office at 57 Owen Street, Huskisson between 3 and 5pm unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
- A deposit of 50% must be paid when making your booking to secure it. Bookings are not confirmed unless or until this deposit is received.
- Payment in full must be received no later than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $dollars net of any bank or other transaction charges.
- Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
- We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our trust account or online SecurePay.
- Cash or personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Credit card payments will incur a surcharge of approx 2%.
CANCELLATION OR VARIATION BY GUEST
- If you wish to vary or cancel your booking, please contact the Agent via email at: email@example.com.
- An administration charge of $50 will be charged for any variation or cancellation and any merchant fees paid are non-refundable.
- If your booking is cancelled 3 months prior to arrival, a full refund will be made less administration charges, commissions and merchant fees.
- If your booking is cancelled within 7-30 days prior to arrival, your deposit is non-refundable but any monies beyond that are refundable less administration charges, commissions and merchant fees.
- If your booking is cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival, you will forfeit all monies paid unless another booking can be secured to cover the same booking period.
- A variation of the booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the booking in respect of those nights.
- Where a minimum night’s stay policy is in place, no refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum night’s stay policy.
- Should you be eligible for a refund, it will be made via SecurePay or EFT within 48hrs of cancellation.
UNAVAILABLITY OR CANCELLATION BY AGENT/OWNER
- If the Property becomes unavailable for occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, double booking) the Agent will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation failing which, any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
- A booking can be cancelled by the Agent or Owner for no reason providing it is cancelled 3 months prior to arrival. A total refund will be made via SecurePay or EFT within 48hrs of cancellation.
- Credit card details must be provided to the Agent upon confirmation of your Booking or 48 hours prior to arrival, whichever occurs first. Failure to provide credit card details may result in keys not being available for collection especially if relying on our after-hours lockbox for key collection.
- Any damage loss or expense incurred by the Owner as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against your credit card. Examples include (but are not limited to) any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
PARTIES, FUNCTIONS & GATHERINGS
- As this property is surrounded by permanent residents, parties, functions or gatherings are strictly prohibited.
- Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
- We will be as flexible as possible with our guests however we do have to make sure that all neighbours are not affected by our bookings and will not hesitate to ask you to leave if your behaviour becomes loud, obnoxious or offensive in any way.
LINEN AND TOWELS
- Where the Property description states LINEN SUPPLIED: linen, pillows, blankets and bath towels are supplied which must be left in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through the Agent who will book linen packs on your behalf from a third party supplier. Beach towels are not included.
- Cleaning and linen change usually occurs after your booking but can be arranged during your booking (for stays longer than 7 days) upon request and at additional cost.
- Where the Property description states NO LINEN: guests must provide their own linen and towels.
- Unless otherwise stated in property descriptions, pets are NOT allowed at the Property.
- You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from the Agent of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Repair or replacement costs maybe recovered using your credit card (at the Agents or Owners discretion).
- Only the guests nominated and agreed to in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish, dirty/greasy BBQ etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, additional cleaning costs will apply and be deducted from your security bond or charged to your credit card.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived otherwise a furniture repositioning charge will apply and be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card.
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to the Agent or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided if additional sets are available.
- If keys are left at the Property, a retrievel fee will apply and be deducted from the security bond or charge to your credit card.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform the Agent at the earliest opportunity so the Agent or Owner has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved locally must be notified in writing to the Agent prior to departure from the Property. Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of the Agent to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
- We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since the Agent or Owner are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the property.